PhoneBoy Speaks Podcast
PhoneBoy Speaks is a daily 3-7 minute podcast about whatever technology, social, or computer security issue is on my mind!
Subscribe to PhoneBoy Speaks on: iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS feed | App.Net (@phoneboyspeaks) | Twitter (@phoneboyspeaks)
Find PhoneBoy Speaks in the Microsoft Store on Windows Phone!
Find PhoneBoy on: App.Net (@PhoneBoy) | Twitter (@phoneboy) | Facebook (phoneboy) | Google+
Warner/Chappell Music is a copyright troll as they own the rights for a song that really should in the public domain, yet they make millions off the rights. Someone's finally dug up some damning evidence to hopefully overturn this and they're going to court over it.
Visit http://phoneboy.com/ps for more information about PhoneBoy Speaks and to find past episodes.
The following is a list of recent episodes. If you want to go further back than the last 10 episodes, check out the entire show archive!
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 590: The Game of Gamification (29 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 589: Beyond Passwords (28 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 588: Almost Legally Unlocked (27 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 587: Netflix Charging Cable Companies? (26 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 586: Apple's So Called Backdoor (25 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 585: Starbucks Speed Test (24 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 584: Home Router Insecurity (23 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 583: Rebuilding Prodigy (22 Jul 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 582: Auphonic Goes Freemium (21 Jul 2014)