PhoneBoy Speaks Podcast
PhoneBoy Speaks is a daily 3-7 minute podcast about whatever technology, social, or computer security issue is on my mind!
Subscribe to PhoneBoy Speaks on: iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS feed | App.Net (@phoneboyspeaks) | Twitter (@phoneboyspeaks)
Find PhoneBoy Speaks in the Microsoft Store on Windows Phone!
Find PhoneBoy on: App.Net (@PhoneBoy) | Twitter (@phoneboy) | Facebook (phoneboy) | Google+
Cable companies charge a lot for what they deliver. That's because the companies that provide the channels charge them a lot. [Some smaller cable companies have stopped offering TV services] (http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/10/the-tv-model-is-broken-says-isp-that-stopped-offering-pay-tv/#p3), the prices are so high.
The following is a list of recent episodes. If you want to go further back than the last 10 episodes, check out the entire show archive!
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 682: Airport Insecurity (29 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 681: Social Media Addiction (28 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 680: The Sleeping (27 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 679: AT&T Locks the Open SIM (26 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 678: Caps for Cash (25 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 677: Yondr (24 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 676: 911, Where Are You? (23 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 675: HEALTHeDiabetes (22 Oct 2014)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 674: Piezoelectric Materials (21 Oct 2014)