Slow Blogging and a Smathering of Stuff
As you may have noticed, I’ve slowed down a bit on blogging. Writing hasn’t exactly been flowing freely from my fingertips the past week or so. Not that there isn’t anything going on out there, just nothing I find terribly interesting. I’m also somewhat behind on the RSS feeds. Well, at least my two email inbox are at zero.
There are, however, a few interesting things going on:
- Ted Wallingford is getting his gall bladder removed. Sounds icky. Like Ken Camp, I’m keeping Ted in my thoughts for an uneventual surgery. I also agree with Ken that Ted needs to live out here in Western Washington. Then the three of us might get to hang out once in a while.
- Racism is alive and well. I hadn’t even gotten to this in my RSS reader, but I found it while looking through Ken Camp’s site for a link. Read this post. Open your mind. Break down the barriers.
- Know how to watch Internet TV? Make a video, win money. That’s the proposal Jeff Pulver has. Of course, it’s also a way for him to get some ads made for his new project called Network2.
- Alec Saunders asks the question we’re all wondering: Where does a Porn Star carry his Blackberry? I’m not going there.
- Space Invaders on Google Maps. Way cool!
- There’s currently a Woot Off! going on. Not that I’ve ever bought anything on Woot. I’d like to pick up a bag of crap, personally. Never know what you’re going to get. Might be fun.
- I’m seeings lots of unveilings of the Nokia N95. Darla Mack posted a detailed box content listing, Steve Garfield videoed the unboxing, and I’m sure there are others I can’t remember.
More later as I sift through the RSS reader some more.