500 Server Errors When Posting Posts Gone Away–NOT!
Getting tired of seeing the 500 Server Errors every time I was posting on my blog, I decided to have a looksee at my plugins. One of the only plugins I have that might affect the posting process was AutoMeta. When I disabled it, posting worked properly once again!
So I looked around on their site. It appears there are a couple of bugs the author is aware of. Something to do with PHP5, possibly, but it looks like there is a fix for this.
Let me post and see what’s happening..
Nope, it’s not fixed, but I can disable the plugin.
That works for me for now
Crap, it still is broken. Back to the drawing board.