PhoneBoy’s Week That Was 27 January 2008
A writer at c’t had asked if they could use my Netscape photo from 1997, pictured left, in their magazine. I gave them permission provided they sent me a copy of the magazine.
This week was personally crazy with the number of things that came up and had to be dealt with. Need to get in high writing gear to get a few more articles in the can as I have a trip coming up in the next couple of weeks.
Here’s what got published this week:
- Cone Of Smoke For Indoor Smokers (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- Rogers Wireless Finally Has Semi-Decent Data Plans (From The Mobile Technology Weblog)
- Wardive: Nearby WiFi Affects Your Game (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- Give Your Skype Username A SIP URL (From The VoIP Weblog)
- EQO Goes Symbian (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Gizmo5 Making Free Calls Through The Backdoor (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Hictu Teams Up With Jajah For Click To Call (From The VoIP Weblog)
- RingFree SIP-Enables Your iPhone (From The VoIP Weblog)
- RingFree Enables VoIP Calling From Apple iPhone Without A Jailbreak (From The Mobile Technology Weblog)
- Convergence Or Divergence? (From The Convergence Zone)
- Logitech ClearChat Pro USB (From The Gadgets Weblog)