PhoneBoy’s Week That Was 24 February 2008
I can’t believe how nice the weather has been in Gig Harbor this past week. In the low 50sF (10C+) and, for the most part, sunny. A week of that in a row, that’s unheard of–particularly for February!
Meanwhile, you’ve likely noticed my blog output has been lower over the past several weeks. Part of it is that I’m finding it difficult to keep the feverish pace I was keeping. I am doing some load rebalancing in this department.
Meanwhile, this week’s blog fodder includes:
- Alaska Airlines Switching Ticket Counters To Touch Screens (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- The VoIP Weblog)
- Is Vonage Turning The Corner? (From The VoIP Weblog)
- 50 Ways To Do VoIP Open-Source (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Skype: Billions (Of Minutes) Served (From The VoIP Weblog)
- New Fring For S60 and UIQ (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Since When Does a GPS Include A Mobile Phone (From The Convergence Zone)