PhoneBoy’s Week That Was 16 March 2008
This week, I will be down in Mountain View to visit the office. It’s been about 6 months since I’ve been down there, which means I’m well overdue for a visit.
Of course, that’s not the only reason I’m going down to the Bay Area. There’s this little Voice over IP conference called VON.x going on in San Jose as well. It’s the first time I’ve been to one of these kinds of shows for VoIP–heck, it’s the first time I’ve been to a trade show of any sort in over a decade.
Because I’m on the road, I’ve already pre-written some stuff for this coming week. I have no doubt my inbox will be flooded with press releases with all the happenings at VON.x, so I’m sure I’ll be writing a few posts as well.
This past week, I posted on the other blogs:
- Arcade Machine Of A Different Size (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- Pingo Business Gives You $10 To Try Them Out (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Why Use Twitter? (From The Mobile Technology Weblog)
- Twitter: Good On Dumb Phones, Too (From The Smart PDA)
- Make Free Calls–Until They Wise Up (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Skype: Let Me Turn Off Invite Requests (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Roku Licenses Trolltech’s Qt For Embedded Linux (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- How TalkSwitch Is Different (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Jangl Offers Advertising With Free Calls (From The VoIP Weblog)
- audioengine W1 Wireless Adapter (From The Gadgets Weblog)
- Russell Shaw Passed Away (From The Republic Of Geektronica)