PhoneBoy’s Week That Was 23 March 2008
Happy Easter, for those of you that celebrate!
I can’t tell you how nice it is to be home after this past week. I had so many conversations with so many people. I partied like I never partied before. My mind was over-stimulated in a way it hadn’t been in a while.
While many of these great conversations happened at VON.x, I also had some great ones inside of Nokia as well. Many of these conversations were related to new product directions in the current group I work in, and there were a couple related to an entirely new direction for my career. Nothing is even in silly putty yet, as my wife so eloquently put it, but it could mean the beginning of an entirely new chapter in my career at Nokia.
Because I was so busy this past week, I really didn’t get too many blog posts out. Here’s what I managed:
- Jeff Pulver and the Personal Social Networking Toolkit (From The VoIP Weblog)
- IfByPhone: The Voice Of The Web For SMBs (From The VoIP Weblog)
- A Qik Marriage Proposal (From The VoIP Weblog)
- VON.x Is Worth The Money For An Exhibitor (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Fonolo: Bringing Web Tools To The IVR (From The VoIP Weblog)