PhoneBoy’s Week That Was 6 April 2008
It’s been a busy week sorting out who I’m going to blog for and what kind of blogging I will be doing. I have a better answer to that question now, and it looks like I am taking the insane approach
Right around the time I signed the paperwork to blog for voip.com, I got an interesting proposal from Creative Weblogging. What they were looking for is someone to essentially “fill in” across some of their English-speaking blogs to post when blogs had gone fallow or at other times when the need was there. The terms of this job are a bit more favorable than the previous arrangement.
The biggest question in all of this was what I was going to do about VoIP Weblog, which covers the same topic. My intent is to continue to post there until CW finds another blogger for this blog. After all, that will be part of my job.
Here’s what I got out this week:
- Talkonaut: Another VoIP/IM Client For Symbian (From The VoIP Weblog)
- All VoIP Devices Suck To Configure (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Google In Rumored Talks With Skype (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Could Your Next Desktop Be An S60 Device? (From The Convergence Zone)
- Fring Partnering With Boingo (From The VoIP Weblog)
- New Sheriff In Town (From voip.com/blog)
- Digging out the IP Phones (From The VoIP Weblog)
- Mobile VoIP Reviews From Users Like You (From The VoIP Weblog)
- How Will Text To Speech Sound Over VoIP? (From voip.com/blog)
- HandSolo: The Future Of Mobile Phones (From The Republic Of Geektronica)
- The Hedgehog, Like You’ve Never Seen Him Before (From The Republic Of Geektronica)