PhoneBoy Speaks Podcast
PhoneBoy Speaks is a short podcast published every other day about whatever Mobile Technology, Social Media, Geek Culture, Information Security, or General Tech Douchebaggery is on my mind!
Subscribe to PhoneBoy Speaks on: iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Generic Podcast/RSS Feed | App.Net (@phoneboyspeaks) | Twitter (@phoneboyspeaks)
For Information Security topics only, use the PhoneBoy Speaks Information Security Feed.
Find PhoneBoy Speaks in the Microsoft Store on Windows Phone!
Find PhoneBoy on: App.Net (@PhoneBoy) | Twitter (@phoneboy) | Facebook (phoneboy) | Google+
On the advice of a friend, I tried the app called Lark that's designed to help you get healthy. It takes a much simpler approach than other apps. I really like it. We'll see how effective it ultimately ends up being.
- Meet Lark, Your Personal Weight Loss Coach
- Lark - Personal Weight Loss Coach & 24/7 Nutritionist on the App Store
The following is a list of recent episodes. If you want to go further back than the last 10 episodes, check out the entire show archive!
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1064: Retro Computer Viruses (10 Feb 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1063: Heading to RSA Conference 2016 (08 Feb 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1062: The Jawbone Up Move (06 Feb 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1061: Shopping for Goatse on eBay (04 Feb 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1060: The Perimeter Isn't Dead, It's Shrinking (02 Feb 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1059: KVMs Are Hackable, Too (31 Jan 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1058: Googling For Pinball Parts (29 Jan 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1057: Yes, School Campus Networks CAN Be Secured (27 Jan 2016)
- PhoneBoy Speaks Ep 1056: Prevention First (25 Jan 2016)